Remove these ads,
become a Club Member

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If you have ever bought anything from me Please Read

Banned

If you have ever bought anything from me Please Read

I have been told that some of the people that have bought stuff from me are not happy with there situation, If you are one of these People Please PM me email me or contact me via aim so I can try to fix the situation. Please Do NOT contact anyone else about the situation because if I dont know about it then I cannot try to fix it. Also if you pm me and dont get a responce within 3 days please email me because you should get a responce within 48 hours, Or email and pm me and I will get back to you either way but in your email please let me know what your screen name is here on NWN.

Email Zach_240sx@comcast.net
    Aim Gagu_240sx

And if any mods see this please tell akatraz to pm me because I sent him a few pm's and hasnt responded, Others have also claimed to send me pm's and I have sent pm's that they claim to not get so maybe there is somthing wrong with the pm system? I dont know

Club Guest
    many people havent wanted to respond to problems with the parts you sell because they have heard how you beat around the bush, making excuses and obsene reasons for not getting money back to them within a resonable amount of time. And they just dont want to go through all of the trouble to try and get ahold of you and then not get a response. And when somebody gets a prompt response, its usually because it would effect you negetively to not do so. or if you have something to gain from it. If anyone objects to this please feel free. PLEASE POST IF YOU HAVE AN ISSUES.
    RONALD

Admins please fill free to contact me, i can dicuss this matter over the phone. Please PM me if you guys have a opportunity

Vehicle
    RWD GC8 Impreza
    Im not going to reply either way to this post at this time. Zach, you know our deal, but i hope this whole situation is resolved quickly one way or another for all parties envolved.

Vehicle
    E36
    Well I thought I would post up here, unless things have changed S^13/Gagu240sx/Phantom slip PMing you doesn’t work, I tried for 3 months to get the clutch pedal and assembly deal we had rectified, 3 months dude, I paid you a total of 60 dollars for a clutch pedal and assembly, you sent the pedal but I guess technically that is what you thought we had agreed on first, even thought I had asked if it was the whole assembly, then I sent you 40 more (and yes I do have the records)
    Oct. 14, 2004 Payment To Zach ******* Completed Details -$20.00 USD $0.00 USD -$20.00 USD $0.00 USD
    Oct. 8, 2004 Payment To Zach ******* Completed Details -$20.00 USD $0.00 USD -$20.00 USD $0.00 USD
    Sep. 22, 2004 Payment To Zach ******* Completed Details -$28.00 USD $0.00 USD -$28.00 USD $0.00 USD

So as you can see the record show that you were sent a total of 68 dollars 20 of which you finally coughed up but only after I left you neg feed back. You shifted the blame to your brother and then to you not having a way to get to the post office. You also promised to send out the rest of the parts that was what last December/January. As of today, I still do not have any parts nor the rest of my money. All I have is a clutch pedal. Luckily there was another member (aznromeox and Spoolinbyyou)who heard what was going on and hooked me up.

Banned
    When I sell stuff and I personally have not used it I use the info that is given to me when i buy it and if that info isnt true then I Will try to fix the situation but you have to understand I dont have unlimited amount of money so somtimes a refund does take a little bit.

aznromeox Obviously you sold me bad stuff to begin with otherwise there wouldnt be all these problems. I sold the rb20 stuff as what you told me, gave him ALL the parts with the one exception of the Turbo which was sold to another person.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Darius2250
    Well I thought I would post up here, unless things have changed S^13/Gagu240sx/Phantom slip PMing you doesn’t work, I tried for 3 months to get the clutch pedal and assembly deal we had rectified, 3 months dude, I paid you a total of 60 dollars for a clutch pedal and assembly, you sent the pedal but I guess technically that is what you thought we had agreed on first, even thought I had asked if it was the whole assembly, then I sent you 40 more (and yes I do have the records)
    Oct. 14, 2004 Payment To Zach ******* Completed Details -$20.00 USD $0.00 USD -$20.00 USD $0.00 USD
    Oct. 8, 2004 Payment To Zach ******* Completed Details -$20.00 USD $0.00 USD -$20.00 USD $0.00 USD
    Sep. 22, 2004 Payment To Zach ******* Completed Details -$28.00 USD $0.00 USD -$28.00 USD $0.00 USD

So as you can see the record show that you were sent a total of 68 dollars 20 of which you finally coughed up but only after I left you neg feed back. You shifted the blame to your brother and then to you not having a way to get to the post office. You also promised to send out the rest of the parts that was what last December/January. As of today, I still do not have any parts nor the rest of my money. All I have is a clutch pedal. Luckily there was another member (aznromeox and Spoolinbyyou)who heard what was going on and hooked me up.

When we had made our first deal it was for the clutch pedal so that is what I sent im sorry if I misunderstood or somthing, after you received it you did ask if I had the rest of the parts and I yeah so i said how about 20$ shipped then you sent 20 or 40? I do not know why you sent extra if you did and then I could not get it out for a very long time and did receive the neg feedback but then I thought I had fixed the situation by refunding the money (20$) what I asked for in the first place and said I would ship the whole assembly out as soon as I could for Free since it took so long. Then you gave me a positive feedback for "fixing the situation". If you still want the clutch pedal assembly I have it in a box and will be shipped out if you do want it

As for the PM'ing I responded to all of them I got from you that I can remember as soon as I could As I previously said I think there is somthing wrong with the pm system because there is alot of people not getting pm's that are claimed to be sent, Unless they are lying

Vehicle
    2008 dodge ram
    Steven (stephen) helps you with an engine swap for free, and he tries to get a partial refund for the defective coilovers that you sold him (for way too much money) and you basically tell him to F off and you're not going to give him a refund because of something that has absolutely nothing to do with him.

If you can't conduct a reasonably respectable business you shouldn't do it at all.
    Last edited by theXfiend; 04-24-2005 at 10:39 AM.
    -Brian

Banned
    maybe you should talk to him before you post i already told him whats up

Vehicle
    RWD GC8 Impreza
    brian, you spelled my name wrong.....<sniff> <sniff> im sad now

Vehicle
    180sx,Silvia,Soarer(2),850BMW
    ////////////////////////
    Last edited by DriftGirl; 05-20-2005 at 12:15 AM.

Banned
    cool thanks for the update

Vehicle
    PM / E-mail not working?

Vehicle
    sorry i even gave him a chance....................
    Last edited by DriftGirl; 05-24-2005 at 05:13 PM.

Vehicle
    RWD GC8 Impreza
    hey hey hey...I gave you a month to come up with my $400. Im going to be coming up there and having a chat with your parents about whether or not they want a lawyer or just pay me out of thier pockets. I have been very nice about this, giving you ample time to pay me, even a couple extra weeks. Now it has become just frustrating and very childish of you. If you have accounts to take care of, just pay it off. This isnt something that will just go away. I know you just turned 18 and i dont think you want to have these types of things on your record when people bring you to court. If anyone is interested in the kind of response i got from Zack in an IM i saved, IM me at: hayakumr2 . if it sounds similar to what was said to you, and if we have enough people with this same problem then we can file a class-action suit against him, where in the end he will have to pay for all of our atourney fees as well as the money he owes everybody. you know what...actually i gave you all of the time necessary to keep this under wraps Zack, i will post the IM conversation right after this one. like driftgirl said...you can mess with certain aspects of people, but as soon as you start messing with their money, which they have worked so hard to obtain, thats where the line is drawn. let me know what you want to do.
    -Stephen

Vehicle
    RWD GC8 Impreza
    HayakuMR2 [9:46 PM]: so....
    HayakuMR2 [9:47 PM]: what would you like to do about the coilover situation......because to be very blunt about it, i think that for what i ended up getting, they were only worth about $600 max.
    GAGU 240sx [9:48 PM]: I understand
    HayakuMR2 [9:49 PM]: ok, so..how do you want to handle it?
    GAGU 240sx [9:50 PM]: Im not sure...because im having a bad situation to with somone and people arent being very helpful about it
    HayakuMR2 [9:52 PM]: which is?
    GAGU 240sx [9:52 PM]: I dont know who all is friends or acquantences with him and he ----ed me over and still not resolved so im trying to figure out who is ok and not
    GAGU 240sx [9:52 PM]: ron
    HayakuMR2 [9:53 PM]: who is ron?
    GAGU 240sx [9:53 PM]: aim is ronmastas nwn is aznromeox friends with tino
    HayakuMR2 [9:54 PM]: ah, well i never met him...
    GAGU 240sx [9:55 PM]: and i saw pics of brian taking out his glass and was like wtf and brian has his number now and wont give it to me either just like this guy aaron which supposedly couldnt ever get ahold of him then i found out where ron works then i get pm from ron next day so obviously he can get ahold of him pretty damn easy and fast
    HayakuMR2 [9:56 PM]: oh, thats the guy brian took out his glass, because he is getting acyrlic ones
    HayakuMR2 [9:57 PM]: well, i dont know what to tell you about that situation, but it has nothing to do with stuff between you and i.
    GAGU 240sx [9:58 PM]: I know that but im trying to figure out wtfs goin on cause i thought brian was good guy and he says ron is good guy also yet he wont gimme his number or anything
    HayakuMR2 [9:58 PM]: i dont care about what other people say about you, and i wont be saying anything to anyone about the coils....
    HayakuMR2 [9:58 PM]: brian defends you a lot of the time
    GAGU 240sx [9:59 PM]: for what
    HayakuMR2 [10:01 PM]: one of his friends saw my coils...and was like.."wow those are shot....you sould post on NWN" and when i told hime i wasnt going to. he said "well then i will, cause this isnt right"....Brian then chimed in saying that he shouldnt post anything about it, and that you would handle any problem i had with them.
    HayakuMR2 [10:01 PM]: so, im sure he wont give you the # because he fels it isnt his right to be giving out peoples #'s
    HayakuMR2 [10:02 PM]: so dont think badly of brian.....
    HayakuMR2 [10:02 PM]: if he thought ill of you, he wouldnt have come up with me when he did
    GAGU 240sx [10:02 PM]: k and if you didnt know where i lived and didnt know my number and i blocked you what would you do? wouldnt you ask your friends or people that know me for my number so you could get it handled
    GAGU 240sx [10:03 PM]: and what if they said no im not going to...would you think they were kinda protecting that person?
    HayakuMR2 [10:03 PM]: true, but like i said....he doesnt feel it is his place to do it....he probably just doesnt want to get in the middle of it,
    GAGU 240sx [10:04 PM]: yeah but i dont have to say who i got it from
    HayakuMR2 [10:05 PM]: well i can see what i can do about brian
    GAGU 240sx [10:06 PM]: i wasnt even that mad about it till the other day cause i saw him in a chat room then he says some bullshit about me then says he has to go
    GAGU 240sx [10:06 PM]: so now im not lettin it go
    HayakuMR2 [10:07 PM]: fair enough
    GAGU 240sx [10:08 PM]: and whats also ----ed is i talked to alatraz about it then he said he would talk about it with other mods and get back to me
    GAGU 240sx [10:08 PM]: that was around christmas time
    GAGU 240sx [10:08 PM]: i pmed him few times since and no responce
    HayakuMR2 [10:08 PM]: hmm
    HayakuMR2 [10:13 PM]: well, i can see what i can do about getting a # from brian. but just cause your having some issue with this ron fellow, doesnt bean we cant handle outr business at hand
    HayakuMR2 [10:25 PM]: ...
    HayakuMR2 [10:25 PM]: you there
    GAGU 240sx [10:25 PM]: yes
    HayakuMR2 [10:28 PM]: and?
    GAGU 240sx [10:29 PM]: i dont know what to say i understand and think thats fair but its also not fair for me to get ripped by somone either cause thats like 300$ harness i could sell and give you the money
    HayakuMR2 [10:37 PM]: once again...that other person has nothing to do with me
    GAGU 240sx [10:37 PM]: i know that but hes in the same community
    GAGU 240sx [10:38 PM]: and if its ok for him to scam people in the community why shouldnt everyone else just start scammin eachother?
    HayakuMR2 [10:40 PM]: wtf kind of thinking is that?!?!?!?!
    GAGU 240sx [10:40 PM]: i dont like scammers
    HayakuMR2 [10:40 PM]: thats a good way to make enemies, and people that have bought many things from you will never buy things from you again
    GAGU 240sx [10:40 PM]: but if its ok for people to scam then might as well get on the wagon
    HayakuMR2 [10:42 PM]: ok...here it is plain and simple....if thats going to be your attitude about it......i am going to come up there tomorrow, pick up my jack, and leave your car sitting there not working. Then, at that point i wont be happy and i promise you you wont get anymore business from around here
    HayakuMR2 [10:42 PM]: you are abviously to young to try and run a "business" out of your house
    HayakuMR2 [10:43 PM]: you need to learn that by pleasing one customer, other will see what you have done and will look highly toward you
    HayakuMR2 [10:43 PM]: just because your getting ----ed over by one guy does not mean that its ok to continue to do the same to others.
    GAGU 240sx [10:45 PM]: im not doing that to other people
    HayakuMR2 [10:45 PM]: you are too by saying that if someone scams that you wont handle other situations in the smae area
    GAGU 240sx [10:46 PM]: im saying that because its in the local circle of people and people know him and arent doin anything about it
    GAGU 240sx [10:46 PM]: so obviously its ok
    HayakuMR2 [10:48 PM]: what can i do other that what i said......i said earlier that i would try and get a # from brian.....i said earlier that brian didnt want to get in the middle of this. Now 1000-600=400....thats a lot of money in most peoples lives, and i am completely willing to go to court or whatever means necessary to get it legally
    GAGU 240sx [10:49 PM]: thats fine if it has to be done like that
    HayakuMR2 [10:50 PM]: man, your a sad person...i try and help you with things...i offer to try and get a # for you...your are ----ing unbelievable. so the true colors show through huh...
    GAGU 240sx [10:51 PM]: if it has to be that way its fine i dont wanna be friends with people that protect scammers
    HayakuMR2 [10:51 PM]: how am i protecting him?
    HayakuMR2 [10:52 PM]: yeah exactly
    GAGU 240sx [10:52 PM]: im doing somthing else sorry i cant respond fast
    HayakuMR2 [10:52 PM]: like i said i dont know this guy
    HayakuMR2 [10:52 PM]: all i knew before hand was that brian was helping some guy with windows
    GAGU 240sx [10:54 PM]: i never said you were protecting him i said people
    HayakuMR2 [10:54 PM]: then why arent you helping me with my situation
    HayakuMR2 [10:54 PM]: once again, has nothing to do with me
    HayakuMR2 [10:54 PM]: at all
    GAGU 240sx [10:54 PM]: i am going to
    GAGU 240sx [10:55 PM]: but i would like to deal with the situation with him first
    HayakuMR2 [10:56 PM]: im not willing to wait...you think if you were a legidament shop, you could use that excuse. Its not my fault what you sold me was blown...so i should be punished for it
    GAGU 240sx [10:56 PM]: and if no one is going to help it might take a while
    GAGU 240sx [10:57 PM]: it never leaked when they were on my car so i did not know that they were blown
    HayakuMR2 [10:57 PM]: your car never moved
    GAGU 240sx [10:58 PM]: the suspension still compressed and i never saw any fluid leak
    HayakuMR2 [10:59 PM]: like i said....it never moved....meaning the up and down motion....it takes more that the downward force to allow it to leak
    HayakuMR2 [10:59 PM]: it has to decompress then compress again over and over will the fluid is warm to cause it to leak
    GAGU 240sx [11:00 PM]: then how they know it was leaking at the shop>?
    HayakuMR2 [11:00 PM]: because there was fluid all over the piston and the spring seat

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast