Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: No more energy drinks for me!

Vehicle
    200sx se-r with sr20ve and 510. SR20deep PNW
    Blog Entries
    Infractions
    0/1 (3)

No more energy drinks for me!

Well you all remember how a while ago i wasnt feeling all to well, well its hasnt gone away, yet it hasnt been as bad as what it was. Well last night i didnt get to much sleep, due to fireworks and a idiot who owns a harley out front, so i had to drink a few energy drinks last night for work, yet at around 5 am i still had to sleep in my truck. At 6:30 am this morning i woke up in my trunk, i felt numb, it took about 15 mins for the numbness to fully go away, i drone to the rest area that was about ten miles away, went it, washed my face and went to the bathroom, and when i came walking out back to my truck, i started to vomit...all over the place. It felt like acid coming up, and i was recoiling so hard, i blew several smaller vessels in my face, so i got these lil blod spot thinks on my forehead and around my eyes, and it feels like i tore a muscle under my skin abouve my right eyebrow, it hurts like hell. It was a horrible 3 hour drive home from rosburg, my lips felt numb just generally i felt like crap, and i still do right now. I was supposed to hang with my family this afternoon, and then have a date tonight, and im not doing either. Amp energy has made what i had worse for a night, so no more energy drinks, and i need to talk to my doctor. I just needed to vent, my head hurts and my night is pretty much ruined, im hungary as hell yet i am afraid if i eat im going to vomit it up. This is how i felt months ago when i was really sick, and had all that blood work and shit done, so maybe theres something in common...maybe theres not. Well i hope the rest of you have a good 4th and there goes my date tonight :(

Club Guest
    Vehicle
    89 S13
    I stopped drinking energy drinks about a month ago and I feel better in general. I also switched to drinking a lot of tea and I think that its also helped out to.

Club Guest
    Vehicle
    2013 Subaru WRX
    Invite the date to "chill" at your place instead of going out?

Vehicle
    '09 Subaru Legacy GT
    Energy drinks = bad.

Vehicle
    a slow car
    the only time i will have one is if they're having a give away then i'll grab one

i still have one that i wont drink from GG08 grape nos lol

maybe raffle it off at GG09

NWN Club Member
    Vehicle
    S
    Infractions
    0/0 (1)
    Dan, have you ever had your blood sugar checked? Diabetic Shock is a very serious condition and can kill you. Do it today!

Vehicle
    Blog Entries
    Infractions
    0/1 (3)
    Actually had my sugar checked about a month ago, no where near being diabetic, but i do know that can change in a hearbeat. I need to get on a day shift. Seems like god doesnt want to let me sleep durring the day, and then i have to be up at night. I think im going to order a pizza and try to eat it, i dont really want pizza but i dont feel like going out and picking anything up. Crappy thing is i have to work tommrow, when i was supposed to have the day off :( and im hoping i feel better by then. My stomach is still kind of meh. And damn my forehead hurts, it feels like i pulled a muscle near my eyebrow? or i tore something underthere.

I hope your date is not a nissan owner

Vehicle
    Blog Entries
    Infractions
    0/1 (3)
    Lol no, she doesnt really care for cars :-/ but oh well, i still dont think im doing it tonight, i just dont feel up to having anyone over now. Someone wana bring me some food lol...... i think im going to try and go out and get something, anyone know of anything good in milwakie area?

Also it sucks, i need to find something to help keep me up at night.

Vehicle
    a slow car
    yeah i'm diabetic

its not fun

Club Guest
    Vehicle
    S13 240SX
    Do you drink many softdrinks that are citrusy? If so, there is a chemical in it that mixes very poorly with medication and causes symptoms very similar to what you have recently been describing in posts about your health. Drinks like hi five, fresca, hawiian punch, sprite, 7 up etc... even if they say they are all natural they still contain this chemical. I would reccomend going without any soft drinks for a while and get more sleep.

Vehicle
    s13 fb
    Infractions
    0/1 (10)
    Well I remember you saying your a big guy so maybe since your not eating you might drop a few and your date will like you even more lol

Vehicle
    '09 Subaru Legacy GT
    Quote Originally Posted by Danfiveten View Post
    Also it sucks, i need to find something to help keep me up at night.
    Try changing your lifestyle to match your current life/workstyle.

Coke or meth works wonders.

Vehicle
    Blog Entries
    Infractions
    0/1 (3)
    been trying to, but every time i fall asleep its either my neighbor wakes me up with his damn harley, and i know hes doing it on purpose because ive asked him politley before, im about to put sugar in his damn bike. But then other things, dogs, latley fireworks, and i cant seem to sleep more than 5 hours durring the day. If i sleep at night i get more than enough sleep, and my room is completely darkend, i just dont get it anymore.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast